What To Bring
- Five outfits
- Shirts must be crew neck, solid color shirts without writing, logo, or designs with exception of red or blue
- Pants must be free of holes, tears, and strings and fit appropriately around the waist, belts are prohibited
- Underwear, thongs are prohibited
- Jacket or coat free of strings or hoods
- Bras or sports bras without underwire
- Pajamas that include a top and bottom
- Two pairs of shoes
- No open toe shoes, high heels, slippers, flip-flops, or boots.
- Toiletries (Optional, Compass provided)
- Deodorant, hair moisturizer, conditioner
- Wave caps without strings
- For patients on Victory Level, they have the option to bring in their own toiletry items. This includes soap, shampoo, hair gel, and lotions. All personal hygiene items will be kept in a designated area, Victory hygiene boxes, which staff will access for patients.
- Pillow Cases, personal pillows prohibited
- Blanket, comforters prohibited
- Two unframed family pictures
What Not to Bring
- Aerosol and pump containers
- Bottles of nail polish and acrylic nails
- Paracord items
- Electronic items
- Additionally, clothing must be free of gang recognition or signs. In addition, clothing may not have bands, music, singers, cigarettes, alcohol, money, gambling, sexual references, skulls, blood or any violence references
When returning from home passes, we ask that patients return with the same amount of items they left the facility with. In addition, patients should not return from passes with acrylic nails, money, or tattoos of any kind. Any reading materials brought in by the patient at admission or from a home pass must be approved by the assigned therapist.