Compass Intervention Center complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race,color, national origin, age,disability or sex. Compass Intervention Center does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin,age,disability or sex.
Compass Intervention Center:
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio,accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides language services to people whose primary language is not English,such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services contact Dr. Mark Monroe at 901-758-2002
If you believe that Compass Intervention Center has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the bases of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with:
Dr. Mark Monroe,Patient Advocate
7900 Lowrance Rd., Memphis, TN 38125.
(P) 901-758-2002 (F) 901-758-2156
You can file a grievance in person, by mail, by fax or email. If you need help filing a grievance, Dr. Mark Monroe is available to help you.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office of Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue,SW Room S09 F, HHH Building
Washington D.C. 20201
1-800-368-1019, 1-800-537-7697 (TDD)
Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html